The Embassy of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas invites Bahamians residing in either the Republic of Haiti or the Dominican Republic to register with us!
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- You are a Bahamian citizen and a holder of a Bahamian passport, in accordance with the Constitution of The Bahamas:
- You were born in The Bahamas before 10 July 1973.
- You were born in The Bahamas to married parents, with either parent being a Bahamian citizen.
- You were born to an un-married Bahamian female in or outside The Bahamas.
- You were born outside The Bahamas to a married Bahamian male who was not born outside The Bahamas.
- You are a naturalised Bahamian citizen.
- You were adopted by a married Bahamian male.
- You were adopted by a single Bahamian female.
- You are living in Haiti permanently
- You are working in Haiti temporarily
- You are visiting Haiti for a short period of time
- You will belong to the Bahamian community in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
- The Embassy will be aware of your presence in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.
- The Embassy will provide consular assistance to you in case of a natural disaster or an emergency in Haiti.
- The Embassy will provide consular assistance if you are in distress or in need of assistance.
- You will receive all important information on events hosted by the Embassy, including receptions, cultural and other activities, consular visits, etc.
Copies of the Registration Form for Bahamian Nationals can be collected at the Embassy or requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your completed registration form to the Embassy by email, mail or in person to the Embassy at the following address:
The Embassy of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas
12 Rue Goulard – Place Boyer
Pétionville, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
We look forward to hearing from you! We are here to serve YOU!