Bahamian nationals travelling or residing abroad should register at the nearest Bahamian Overseas Mission. Registration is particularly important in countries with a risk of natural disaster, political unrest or criminal violence. It allows Consular staff to be located and assist Bahamian nationals in cases of emergency.
In the event of political unrest, criminal violence, natural disaster or other emergencies, please contact the nearest Bahamian Overseas Mission. The consular staff can keep you informed of developments, help you contact your relatives at home and give you information on emergency evacuation procedures, if necessary. Please follow the link below for a list of Overseas Missions.
Any Bahamian Citizen
- Visit the nearest Bahamas Overseas Mission to register.
- Complete a form with your contact information.
- You will be required to show proof of identity and citizenship and provide a photograph
- Inform the Mission if you change your address so that your registration can be updated.
- Follow the link at the bottom of this page to find your nearest Overseas Mission.
Contact Information form may vary from Mission to Mission.
- 1 Photograph
Contact nearest Bahamas Consulate or Embassy for required supporting documents to be submitted with application form as supporting documents vary from Mission to Mission.
Registration is processed the same day.
No deadline applies, however, it is advised that you register with the nearest mission upon entry into a foreign country.
There is no fee associated with this service.
For more information please contact
P.O BOX N 3746
Nassau, New Providence
Tel. (242) 325-2814/8
Fax. (242) 325-4832 / 2426
Visit the Overseas Mission nearest you.